[SIPForum-discussion] problem in video confrencing

Peeyush Mishra peeyushduttamishra at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 08:38:51 UTC 2007

Hi all
I have to implement video cofrencing with our wireless projector
gateway.Socan anybody tell me which protocol we should use ..
and is there any open source which I can complie and hook up with my
application ..
please help me and what should be the criteria for codec support .
I am working on xvidcap tool for some video recording application so please
any one have idea about it how to integrate with our application .

Thanks
Peeyush Mishra