[SIPForum-discussion] implementation of transaction.

avinash more moreavinashn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 10:13:58 UTC 2007

Hi,
  I am working on routing of the request in stateful proxy. I am using
jain-sip api and using server and client transaction.  I created a seperte
sip provider and started a   client and server transaction.Everthing is fine
but when i receive the response,siplistener should call appropritate method
but it is not doing that.Can anyone guide how should i go ahead.Also if
there is any mistake in my implementation approach or where might be i going
wrong.

Any response will be appreciated.

 Regards,
Avinash