[SIPForum-discussion] Authentication-Info header

Sonja Belic sonja.belic at zesium.com
Tue Jul 31 14:58:52 UTC 2007

Hi all,
I have a question regarding Authentication-Info header field. If we send
INVITE message and receive 401 or 407 with, for example, three different
challenges ( three Authentication header fields ). So, we re-send INVITE
with three credentials ( three Authorization header fields ). When we
receive 200 OK for that INVITE, it can carry one ( or maybe more )
Authentication-Info header fields. As I saw, only mandatory parameter in
this header is "nextnonce" value. So, haw can UAC know for which of
these three credentials to set this "nextnonce" value?

Thanks in advanced.
Sonja

--
Sonja Belic