[SIPForum-discussion] Caller-id

Abhishek Mishra abhishek.mishra at globallogic.com
Mon Jul 30 15:06:40 UTC 2007

Thanks Neeraj,

I was considering the normal scenario in which privacy is requested. In
this case From header would usually contain "Anonymous" in its Display
Name and "anonymous" in its user part. So it makes more sense to use
P-Asserted-Id than information received in the From header.

In case privacy is not requested (Privacy: none), information from the
>From header may be used.

Kind Regards,
-Abhishek