[SIPForum-discussion] Hello Elites

Deepak Shenoy dshenoy at soundbite.com
Wed Jul 25 14:11:22 UTC 2007

Besides if you don't route media through Nextone you will never get QOS
reports/alarms .

Has anybody seen any problems with nextone QOS stats. I have noticed
cases where a particularly good sounding call is showing 80% lost
packets and a poor r-factor in the CDR.

If anybody has seen this problem let me know.

Thanks
Deepak