[SIPForum-discussion] Hello Elites

Ankit erankitkumar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:18:24 UTC 2007

Hello Friends,

Actually We are already running a lot of clients in Nextone, But 2 day back
i faced a new problem. While configuring an endpoint, i have checked Never
route media and asked the client who was also using Nextone to do the same
settings at his end. He was calling from his ATA with real ip which has been
registered at his Nextone and then call is hiting my IP.
With this configuration, he got no ingback, but when we did route media from
both end, he got proper ringback.

Call Flow:-

ATA--Nextone(client)--Nextone(Client with our Endpoint)--Nextone(Our
switch)--Vendor

So i asked, whats the logic of this and what could be

On 23/07/07, Deepak Shenoy <dshenoy at soundbite.com> wrote:

>  I am using Nextone SBC on a regular basis. I do get ring-back and 2 way
> audio. Send me your call flow/ethereal capture
>
> Make sure you are getting 183/180 ringing and use the SDP info to set the
> remote RTP address/UDP port.

Ankit Kumar
Contact:- 919911591577