[SIPForum-discussion] UA issuing OPTIONS

sreekant nair sreekant_nair at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 23:44:29 UTC 2007

INPHONEX is a SIP Service provider in the US that you can create an account with and use your wi-fi phones to make calls.
the SIP.INPHONEX.COM registrar sends a periodic OPTIONS message to query the UA availability.

You can also try X-lite soft client. I have not used it for options but there are other multiple soft clients that you can use.

Regards
Sreekant