[SIPForum-discussion] Need help about RFC 3262

古明路 ggmylove at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 08:19:22 UTC 2007

Hi

I know what 'reliable response' means,
I only want to know that,
the 'reliable responses' there(in 3262),
have SDP or not.

For example, the UAS have sent a reliable 183(with SDP),
but not received PRACK yet, at that time,
if it wanted to send 200(INVITE), it's OK ?
If 183 had not SDP, it's OK ?

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:46:28 +0900From: j.koshiko at east.ntt.co.jpTo: ggmylove at hotmail.comSubject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] Need help about RFC 3262CC: discussion at sipforum.org

"Reliable response" means a response which include Require header with 100rel.
UAS can put "Require: 100rel" to provisional responses in order to ask UAC
to send PRACK for the provisional response.

Session description is independent of whether a response is reliable or not.
Reliable responses may or may not include SDP.

Hope this help.