[SIPForum-discussion] UNSUBSCRIBE

chenjihui at shtel.com.cn chenjihui at shtel.com.cn
Mon Jul 2 08:28:58 UTC 2007

      UNSUBSCRIBE

      发件人:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org 2007-07-01 09:34 ZE5B

收件人:    discussion at sipforum.org
抄送:
密送:
主题:      [SIPForum-discussion] Need help on video with SIP
附件:

内容:

Hello,

I am Lakshmi and a silent member of this mailing group. I need some
clarification on sip stack. I am beginer of sip and got some work to
work with sip.
The present sip stack what we have is only carries voice information. I
have to enhance this voice phone to video phone. Means needs to
implement video with sip stack so that sip stack should support this
video featuer with voice phone.

According to my analysis , SIP doesn't require any modifications since
sip concentrates on the session part and doesn't bother about what kind
of session it was.
And sdp needs to change to do video parameters negotiation (Hope RTP
payload also). Kindly clarify this concept or guide me how to proceed to
accomplish this task. And also please correct if my analysis is wrong.

Regards,
-Lakshmi