[SIPForum-discussion] What is the use of creating session

Nguyen Van Hanh (Mr) kmit06 at vnn.vn
Mon Jan 29 15:19:35 UTC 2007

Please remove me from your mailling list. Thanks!

Nguyen Van Hanh (Mr.)
Director

Mobile 84-95-567-2588
Email hanhnv at kmit.us
<http://us.f524.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=nvhanh@one-connection.com>

KHAI MINH INVESTMENT & TRADING CO., LTD.
http://www.kmit.us <http://www.na-dam.com>
3Flr, No.8 Phan Boi Chau Str, Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi Vietnam
Tel 84-4-2.105.106 Skype kmit06   YM ht8x

  _____