[SIPForum-discussion] SBC for SIP

Edward Keegan edkeegan at lukastech.com
Fri Jan 26 13:05:53 UTC 2007

Unbelievable. An individual whose title indicates that he is Chairman of the the SIP Forum's Marketing activities is plugging his own SBCs on the discussion list.

I really thought we'd seen it all, but it appears that the Forum has now officially reached rock bottom!

Larry, can you please clarify the SIP Forum title that you're using below. According to yourself, you have had nothing to do with the SIP Forum for for almost a year.

What exactly is happening in and to the organisation? Is all this mismanagement altogether necessary to keep just one person in employment?

Either the Board should wake up, or the members need to take action, but on its current course, the Forum is on the road to oblivion.