[SIPForum-discussion] SFTF - SIP Test Framework.

Bryan McCaffrey bryan.mccaffrey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:42:31 UTC 2007

I strongly encourage work to continue on this test framework. I will contact
SIP Foundry as well because I would like to volunteer time in terms of
getting this done. It would solve a lot of the "he said/she said" business
that happens when customers and service providers begin testing
interoperability of SIP signaling between diverse manufacturer equipment.
Currently, custom test plans are being created on the fly without much of a
template. Perhaps some things that should be tested are not being tested.
Unless I misunderstand the statement of work for the SFTF, it seems it would
solve this problem.