[SIPForum-discussion] about the rfc3265

Sam Ernest Kumar B yahoosam at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 09:23:12 UTC 2007

Hi Francy,
          Unrelated initial subscribe means that we have to resend the
SUBSCRIBE request with a newly created call ID and the from tag.. Once the
481 response is recieved it shows that the dialog /transaction does not
exists & the original subscription is  considered invalid.. Dialog denotes (
>From tag - To tag - Call-ID) and it should be unique for each session..
so after recieving the 481 response we can't able to continue with the old
subscribe session, we have to subscribe another time with new call-id and
from tag to recieve notifications furthermore.

Regards,
Sam Ernest Kumar,
Mobax Networks.
sam_kumar.b at mobax.com.