[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Based Conference

Janakiraman janais_80 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 14:31:18 UTC 2007

Hi ALL,

I need some help from all SIP experts.

Is there any RFC for creating Fully Distributed Conference and also Audio Mixing in the Conference?

I am using SIP Servlet API v1.0 for developing Server-side SIP Applications using Weblogic SIP Server 2.2.

In SIP Servlet API, While sending the OK 200 response to INVITE request, I cant change the value of Contact header field.

Is there any possiblity to change the same while sending the OK response.

Please do needful.

Its really urgent.

Thanks in advance.

-Jani