[SIPForum-discussion] [Sip-implementors] CSeq Number implementation

Manpreet Singh msingh at ibasis.net
Fri Feb 2 01:44:48 UTC 2007

Paul

So if the numbering is independent from each end, then if a UAC sends a Cseq
101 in its initial request then receiving a request from the UAS can be 101
or even less then 101 right? Would it be valid if the UAS sends a request
with Cseq 100 or 99, something lower than 101 in this case?

I actually didn't see Cseq violations from the UAC side, just the issue
where the Cseq from UAC and UAS requests were same and UAC was complaining
about it.

Thanks