[SIPForum-discussion] (no subject)

jerry merry merryjerry.406 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 13:19:38 UTC 2007

Hi can anybody help me:

I'm having NAT poblems.
I have a Sip Server in a LAN which is connected to the Internet through a
Router.
I have two public IP addresses.
I have configured my router so that every packet destined for one of the IP
reach the Sip server.
Any soft-client internal or external can register to my sip server. And they
are actual registering.
when I initiate a call from external client to a client in my LAN, the call
is getting disconnected after 32 sec. Basically my X-lite is not able to
receive ACK. Its is sending local (LAN) ip in its contact info.
How can I solve this problem?
Are there any SIP Firewalls available to act as gateways which can convert
b/w public ip & private IP and vice-versa.