[SIPForum-discussion] Need Help in SIPP for flow of RTP

Jeffery effery97 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 02:56:04 UTC 2007

William,

As I mentioned earlier this week in a reply to a previous message you
wrote asking for help with SIPP, I would suggest you go to:

http://sipp.sourceforge.net

join the SIPP mailing list listed there and then post this question
there to users of SIPP.  I am sure you will get a far better and faster
response about your problem than you will here.

Regards,
Dan
--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork at voxeo.com
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork  http://www.voxeo.com
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com  http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Bring your web applications to the phone.
Find out how at http://evolution.voxeo.com