[SIPForum-discussion] Need Help in SIPP for flow of RTP

Jeffery effery97 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 02:55:55 UTC 2007

Hi
    I am running SIPP in the linux machine. i have used 2 scripts. for
client i have used sample scripts available in sipp (uac_pcap.xml). for
server i have used sample script avalibble in sipp(uassample1.xml).I am
running the  server script by giving command

./sipp -sf uassample1.xml -mp 20045.[here i am getting port numberas
5091 i.e the port number on which server listens]

& running the client script by giving command

./sipp 172.16.106.130:5091.xml  -sf uacrtp.xml -mi 172.16.106.130 -mp
20045.
            After running the scripts I am finding that RTP packets are
being geenerated on client script. But In the Ethrial No RTP packet is
mentioned. Can any body tell me whether i have to change the script or
chnage the command to run the script.

mobiles
<http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/click.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-home.htm/1050715198@Middle5/1846186_1839156/1845568/1?PARTNER=3&OAS_QUERY=null%20target=new%20>