[SIPForum-discussion] Question regarding DNS SRV

chintu sschintalwar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 08:16:25 UTC 2007

Hi Jeff,Fernando

What I understood from Jeff's mail is " BroadWorks will migrate all the
connected users i.e those users are migrated whose Dialog is established.
And will not migrate those users whose deialog is not yet established ".

Here Dialog means  INVITE ------->
                             200 OK <-------
                                ( Primary Down )
                    Now this time only this user will be migrated......And
not whose ACK is not received.........

I might be wrong ..........

Regards,
Santosh.............