[SIPForum-discussion] Cisco SIP Phone:Remote phone control

Arjun Roychowdhury arjunrc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:18:13 UTC 2007

Hi,
I am looking for details on how the Cisco SIP phones allow for remote call
control (monitor, barge, etc.) when deployed in conjunction with the call
manager.
I understand that these phones use SIP (not CSTA), but I could not find any
further details on whether they follow the procedures in remote-cc-05 or any
other mechanism.
Note that I am looking for the interface from the PBX to the *phone*, not
from phone to application controller (which could be CSTA, JTAPI, whatever)

thanks

--
Arjun Roychowdhury