[SIPForum-discussion] SIPP

shiva kumar shiva811 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 11:03:54 UTC 2007

Go to command prompt and go to the sipp folder where it is installed and the
there type the command sipp. so you can see all the help there.

If you have installed in the program files directory then Startmenu--> sipP
--> start SIPp Shell.

to run a script from a file:
sipp -sf <filename> -m 1 <server-IP>

-m 1 --> this implies that only one request is sent from sipp to the server.

If you want to have more info please reply.

Regards,
Shiva