[SIPForum-discussion] Regarding SDP in 180 and 200

RajeshK.R 71316 rajeshkr at huawei.com
Tue Dec 18 05:46:35 UTC 2007

Hi Sword,

   What will happen if UAS sending 180 SDP reliably? Whether UAC will contine with 180 SDP only in this case, even UAS sending different SDP in 200 ?  What the statement "The UAC MUST treat the first  session description it receives as the answer, and MUST ignore any session descriptions in subsequent responses to the initial  INVITE" in RFC 3261 means?

Regards
Rajesh

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!