[SIPForum-discussion] Are "<" and ">" mandatory?

Halit Sakca sakcahalit at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 9 17:14:18 UTC 2007

you are welcome, if you cant take trace try ethereal then.

halit,

From: androjoker at hotmail.comTo: sakcahalit at hotmail.comSubject: RE: [SIPForum-discussion] Are "<" and ">" mandatory?Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 08:47:09 +0000

Thanks for your feedback. It is not so easy to have logs from SBC and AS :(Anyway I keep on investigating.It seems weird to me that SBC sends only a BYE in answer to the REFER request and not for example a 400 Bad Request.Andrea

From: sakcahalit at hotmail.comTo: androjoker at hotmail.comSubject: RE: [SIPForum-discussion] Are "<" and ">" mandatory?Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:28:51 +0200

hey Andrea,<> is not mandatory, 202 should be sent by AS so focus on that. or sbc could block it, is it possible to  have logging from both AS, sbc?regards,halit

From: androjoker at hotmail.comTo: discussion at sipforum.orgDate: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 18:59:23 +0000Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] Are "<" and ">" mandatory?

Hello,I am investigating on an issue regarding the call transfer scenario.By now, the main issue seems to be the missing response by the Application Server to the NOTIFY request of the transferor party.First of all, after the NOTIFY request, I expect the SBC (or the Application Server)  to send a 202 Accepted. This does not happen. The SBC does not send anything.Having a look at the NOTIFY syntax, I noticed that  "<" and ">" are missing in some filed, like "Refer-to" and "Referred-by".Does anyone know if "<" and ">" are mandatory to delimit all SIP header fields?Thanks 1000,Andrea

Rendi più ricco il tuo blog con Windows Live Writer! Windows Live Spaces

Yeni nesil Windows Live Servisleri’ne şimdi ulaşın! Buraya tıkla!

Ecco Windows Live Messenger 2008, la nuova generazione dell'instant messaging! Windows Live Messenger