[SIPForum-discussion] Nokia SIP Client

shaikh basha shaikh.bashaa at rediffmail.com
Sat Dec 8 13:16:28 UTC 2007

 Dear Sir,

I would like to know the developers of Nokia SIP Client. As We would like to use it in our organization for our mobile employees. Would any body help me in finding the developers of Nokia SIP Client. Or is this possible for us to create an own Nokia SIP Client.

I request all of you to help me in finding this solution. Your earliest response in this regard would be highly appreciated. Thanks to all of you for extending your kind cooperation and guidance. My email ID is shaikh.bashaa at rediffmail.com