[SIPForum-discussion] help wanted...

Xi Jiarong XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg
Fri Dec 7 10:27:47 UTC 2007

Hi, hope greately to get your help about how to use MjSIP because there are
almost few documents and information about how to MjSIP. I have got known
some knowledge about SIP protocol.
My questions:
(Question 1) In fact, I have downloaded mjua_1.6.zip and extracted it, but
don't know how to use it?. I want to build a simple voice session between
two computers(or adding another pc as a proxy server). There are three cfg
files: a.cfg, b.cfg, c.cfg, what's the difference? how to use them for a
voice or messgage session?

(Quesiont 2)I checked the simple-call-HOW-TO.txt, and found "uaw" and "uac"
are used, but how to let these two commands work?

Please give me some detail for the abover questions if possible.

Hope to get your help:)
Thanks in advances!

Best Regards!

Jerry