[SIPForum-discussion] reliable 1xx

Anthony Orlando avorlando at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 08:04:41 UTC 2007

I think those of you that responded need to reread my
email.  I completely understand the way reliable
delivery of provisional responses work so please no
more 101 lessons.

The question was whether I should require 100rel for
18x's without SDP.  It doesn't make sense to me to
require it for provisional responses without SDP.