[SIPForum-discussion] [SIPForum-fullmembers] Anyone interestedto get together next weekat IETF 70 in Vancouver?

Eric Burger eburger at bea.com
Tue Dec 4 18:47:26 UTC 2007

I¹ll take votes for Wednesday...

On 11/30/07 5:55 PM, "Siddiqui, Anwar A (Anwar)" <anwars at avaya.com> wrote:

> I would love to but I can do only Wednesday.
>
> If dinner does not work out for all due to other commitments,
> we can always get together for a after dinner BAR Bof style gathering.
>
> Thanks
> Anwar

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.