[SIPForum-discussion] [SIPForum-fullmembers] Anyoneinterestedto get together next weekat IETF 70 in Vancouver?

Dan York dyork at voxeo.com
Mon Dec 3 22:14:35 UTC 2007

David,
>> The AVT Working Group is on until 5:50pm in Salon 3.
> You're off by an hour AVT ends at 19:50.
Yes, thanks for the catch.  I think it's the East Coast side of me that
really doesn't wait until almost 8pm Pacific / 11pm Eastern for dinner!

So yes, let's meet when the AVT Working Group ends at 19:50 / 7:50pm in
Salon 3.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork at voxeo.com
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork
http://www.voxeo.com/  Blog: http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Bring your web applications to the phone.
Find out how at http://evolution.voxeo.com