[SIPForum-discussion] [SIPForum-fullmembers] Anyoneinterestedto get together next weekat IETF 70 in Vancouver?

Dan York dyork at voxeo.com
Mon Dec 3 18:29:20 UTC 2007

SIP Forum members,

It sounds like outside of Anwar, Tuesday evening would work for most
others.  Given that, why don't we go ahead and try for that?

The AVT Working Group is on until 5:50pm in Salon 3. Why don't we meet
after that and go somewhere?  We could meet there at Salon 3 or in the
IETF registration area.

I don't know the Vancouver area and so if someone else wants to arrange
a dinner reservation please go ahead.  (I've seen about 4 or 5 people
say they would be interested.)

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork at voxeo.com
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork
http://www.voxeo.com/  Blog: http://www.disruptivetelephony.com
http://blogs.voxeo.com/speakingofstandards/

Bring your web applications to the phone.
Find out how at http://evolution.voxeo.com