[SIPForum-discussion] Offer-Answer Model

Retesh retesh.chadha at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:33:43 UTC 2007

  and for the callee:

      o  If the UPDATE is being sent before the completion of the INVITE
         transaction, and the initial INVITE contained an offer, the
         UPDATE cannot be sent with an offer unless the callee has
         generated an answer in a reliable provisional response, has
         received a PRACK for that reliable provisional response, has
         not received any requests (PRACK or UPDATE) with offers that it
         has not answered, and has not sent any UPDATE requests
         containing offers that have not been answered.

--
With Regards
Retesh Chadha