[SIPForum-discussion] 415 Error while sending an Instant Message

m_atif saeed m_atif_saeed at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 05:52:18 UTC 2007

Thansk for your Help. I have already solved that issue , Issue was due to mismatch contect type, I fixed it by convertimg it into UTF-8 charcs.
  Thanks
  Atif
  NEC,America

Ashish Umrani <ashish.umrani at gmail.com> wrote:
    Atif,

  As I understand this error message should come because of your SDP package.  Can you send the SDP you are sending? Also check for yourself if you are sending some different media info in SDP

  I can help you only if I get SDP packet you sent.

  Ashish