[SIPForum-discussion] Difference between DIALOG, SESSION and TRANSACTION

mishra.abhishek at wipro.com mishra.abhishek at wipro.com
Fri Aug 17 13:27:03 UTC 2007

Hi Lokesh

Do you wanna say INVITE is creating a dialog in this example or Dialog
is created after 200 OK response only ??????

<AM>  Dialogs are created through non-failure responses to the requests
with specific methods Please see Example-2 as well.

  If there is no media exchange there should not be session  Am I right
????

<AM> There can be dialogs without sessions

Hope that this helps

thanks & regards
Abhishek

Abhishek Mishra