[SIPForum-discussion] Query

Avoseh Suru Albright brightgold_79 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 2 11:29:18 UTC 2007

Hi Angonias,

Skype has  encrypted there protocol so  u will not be able to see sniff sip , all  you will see is udp. I suggest you use sip client like Wengo, FWD etc that you can sniff SIP protocol to see your call flow.

Cheers
Albright

"Agonias, Richard L. (Digitel-GSM)" <Richard.Agonias at digitel.ph> wrote:              Hi guys,

  Good day!

  I tried to trace my skype session using Ethereal on my PC and then I saw the UDP with its description. But the data it carries doesn’t have any. Does anyone here know how to decode it? Can I also see there some SIP?

  Thanks!

  -richard