[SIPForum-discussion] IMS registration doubt.

Yogesh Agrawal ayogesh at TechMahindra.com
Fri Apr 27 06:40:10 UTC 2007

Hi to all,

SCENARIO -    Ist Register message is sent from P-CSCF to I-CSCF
containing the Authorization header field but without the nonce
directive.

                       i.e., Authorization:Digest
Username="user1_private at home1.net",realm="registrar.home1.net",uri="sip:
registrar.home1.net",response="".

QUERY - Would I-CSCF process the request or send back an error response.

Kindly reply asap.

Thnx in advance.

Yogesh Agarwal | IMS| Tech Mahindra

9/7,Hosur road,Bangalore-29.

* Office:    91-80-2553 9233|  Extn:  1409       | Cell:9986512707

Email: ayogesh at techmahindra.com

www.techmahindra.com <BLOCKED::http://www.techmahindra.com/>

Disclaimer: