[SIPForum-discussion] SIPConnect Certification Program - Request for Trial Companies

larry schessel lschesse at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 16:26:21 UTC 2007

All,

SIPForum is developing a "SIPConnect Compliant" program which we plan to
launch in June, 2007. Following are some of the program requirements and
benefits:

Requirements:
1. Product is 100% compliant to SIPConnect mandatory requirements
2. The certifying company is approved by a SIPForum Certification Committee

Benefits to the company:
1. Company is included in SIPForum SIPConnect marketing campaign (press
releases, speaking engagements, analyst meetings, collateral development,
advertising, etc.)
2. Company can use "SIPConnect Compliant" trademark

We are looking for companies interested in participating in the program
trial. Participation includes reviewing the program details, performing
self-test against the SIPConnect specification and submitting an
application. In exchange, trial companies will be included in the official
program launch ("first companies to certify"). Please let me know if
interested in participating and I will forward the related documentation.
The trial will take place in May, 2007.

Regards,

Larry Schessel
SIPForum Marketing Chairman