[SIPForum-discussion] Introduce youself for freely communicationeach other!

Georges Dupuis georges at channelcomms.co.uk
Sun Apr 22 19:57:52 UTC 2007

________________________________

From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org on behalf of Stewart.Zhong
Sent: Sun 22/04/2007 15:11
To: PRIYA; discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] Introduce youself for freely communicationeach other!

Suggestion: introduce youself : what's company you in? what position do you do ? which country are you?

First by me;

I am in sichuan province  china. and in wellya, do customer support and product test for SIP IAD,FXS,FXO,TRUNK GATEWAY and so on.

and you?

welcome next one!!!

Hey good idea!

I am Georges and I work in Bristol , United Kingdom. I am a senior telecom engineer. My involvement with sip so far has been to install sip trunk on Aastra telephone system. |Currently working on few projects involving sip servers.

Regards,

Georges

Keep it going:-)