[SIPForum-discussion] CANCEL request will be send from UAC toUASat that time what response UAC will get

q w sleepwalk_wu at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Apr 22 09:32:26 UTC 2007

Hi Alex,

  I agree with you. The purpose of CANCEL is cancel a request. It does not matter with the session issue.

  --sleepwalker

alexzhang at gdnt.com.cn 写道:
      @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  A:visited {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-compose  }  DIV.Section1 {   page: Section1  }      Hi Rui,

  I don't think so. Could you please give the evidence supporting your point?

  -- A l e x