[SIPForum-discussion] CANCEL request will be send from UAC toUAS at that time what response UAC will get

Srinivas . nsrinivas at TechMahindra.com
Fri Apr 20 11:19:32 UTC 2007

My comments inline.

________________________________

From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org
[mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org] On Behalf Of William Prusty
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 4:16 PM
To: Robert Sparks
Cc: discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] CANCEL request will be send from UAC
toUAS at that time what response UAC will get

What I mean 2 say that  UAC has send invite request to UAS. UAS  gave
180 followed by 200ok. UAC has accepted the 200ok.

1.	before UAC  generating ACK  if it will send Cancel to UAS what
response it(UAC) will get???

[Srinivas] --- My understanding is that once UAS sends 200 OK for
invite.  INVITE transaction is completed.

            ACK is a new transaction. For the CANCEL the UAS can not
find transaction and return 487.

2.	after UAC generating ACK if  if it will send Cancel to UAS what
response it(UAC) will get???

[Srinivas]  same comments as above.