[SIPForum-discussion] Difference between Via header and RouteSet header

asif hm asifhm_3 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 17:29:44 UTC 2007

Route is the path to be follwed to reach destination.
  Via is the path that is has been followed to reach destination.

Retesh <retesh.chadha at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi Harish
Contact is used for the target endpoint for the request (request uri),
and Route is used for the intermediate points. Route set is the list
of sip proxies the request will visit in a specific order.

Regards
Retesh

--
With Regards