[SIPForum-discussion] simulation of the protocol sip

balkas karim karim_balkas at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:10:39 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am a student researcher in Morocco and I prepare my research project
concerning protocol SIP, I seek to simulate this protocol by Network
Simulator 2 (NS2), my project consists to study the RFC 4411 of SIP and to
propose an architecture then to carry out a simulation of protocol SIP by
NS2,

there, I met some problems in the simulation of this protocol then if you
can help me well on this subject because it is very urgent!!! and goes back
it to defence approaches without any advance in simulation, I await
impatiently your answer and this would be nice of your share to be given of
the assistance!!!

if you have the code of the simulation of SIP, it would be very nice of your
share if you send it to me!!!

thank you in advance,

karim