[SIPForum-discussion] Early Media

Siva M-Q16748 sivam at motorola.com
Thu Apr 19 08:55:45 UTC 2007

Hi

If the 183 and 200 OK should have same SDP . How does the following
scenario work ??

A calls ( throgh a B2BUA AS) B
B doesnot answer
Application Server sends INVITE to Media Server
Application Server sends the SDP info he got from Media Server to A in
the 183 message
A gets a Music played by media Server
Now Application server forwards the call to C
If C answers , A should get the SDP info of C ( I thought it would be
sent in 200 OK )

If 200 OK sent to A should have the same SDP as that of 183 , How can A
and C talk in this case ..

Thanks
Siva M