[SIPForum-discussion] Media Play Call Flow - discussion Digest, Vol 21, Issue 28

Chetana A chetanvekar at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 18 16:32:39 UTC 2007

Hi,

  Just wanted to know if the SIP Reason header of  Provisional Response "181 Call  is being forwarded" code will not help to indicate the cal is being forwarded?  There are some extensions to 1xx responses to indicate the reason for forwarding.

  Could you check the call flow http://www.tech-invite.com/Ti-sip-service-9.html bullet 9.Call Forwarding NoAnswer?
   Is this what you are lookin for?

  Thanks,
  Chetana

1. Re: Media Play Call Flow (gurudatt balaji)

Message: 1