[SIPForum-discussion] Media Play Call Flow

XuRui BeShrek at msn.com
Wed Apr 18 08:30:01 UTC 2007

Hi,

I hope this sequence will be what you need.
But it looks something strange for me that B could listen to announcement
after it times out.
Hope it helpful.

A                   AS                  B                   C
MS
|   INVITE          |                   |                   |

|------------------>|   INVITE          |                   |

|   100             |------------------>|                   |

|<------------------|                   |                   |

|                   |   100             |                   |

|                   |<------------------|                   |

|                   |   180             |                   |

|   180             |<------------------|                   |

|<------------------|                   |                   |

|                   |   408             |                   |

|                   |<------------------|                   |

|                   |   ACK             |                   |

|                   |------------------>|                   |

|                   |                   |                   |

|                   |   INV             |                   |

|                   |------------------>|                   |

|                   |   100             |                   |

|                   |<------------------|                   |

|                   |   200             |                   |

|                   |<------------------|                   |

|                   |   ACK             |                   |

|                   |------------------>|                   |

|                   |                   |                   |

|                   |   INV             |                   |

|---------------------------------------------------------->|
|                   |   INV             |                   |

|                   |-------------------------------------->|

|                   |   100             |                   |

|<----------------------------------------------------------|
|                   |   100             |                   |

|                   |<--------------------------------------|

|                   |   200             |                   |

|<----------------------------------------------------------|
|                   |   ACK             |                   |

|---------------------------------------------------------->|
|                   |   re-INVITE       |                   |

|                   |------------------>|                   |

|                   |   100             |                   |

|                   |<------------------|                   |

|                   |   200             |                   |

|                   |<------------------|                   |

|                   |   ACK             |                   |

|                   |------------------>|                   |

|                   |   200             |                   |

|                   |<--------------------------------------|

|                   |   ACK             |                   |

|                   |-------------------------------------->|

|   200             |                   |                   |

|<------------------|                   |                   |

|   ACK             |                   |                   |

|------------------>|                   |                   |

|   re-INVITE       |                   |                   |

|<------------------|                   |                   |

|   100             |                   |                   |

|------------------>|                   |                   |

|   200             |                   |                   |

|   ACK             |                   |                   |

|                   |            Session Media...           |

Regards,
XuRui