[SIPForum-discussion] newbie

Jose M. Puyal josemaria.puyal at dialcom.com
Wed Apr 4 08:18:34 UTC 2007

Hi everybody,

First of all i would like to introduce myself, my name is José M. Puyal,
i work in Dialcom Networks (www.dialcom.com), We develop video-
conference, voIP, and collaboration tools software.

We are involved in an ims integration project and we are still deciding
what sip a/s are we going to use. Do you know if there is any comparison
paper between the most used servers? We are evaluating ubiquity, oracle
ocms, weblogic, opencloud, ...

Thanks in advance and regards

--
José M. Puyal
josemaria.puyal at dialcom.com
Tel.- (+34) 976302524
Dialcom Networks S.L.
www.dialcom.com

CONFIDENCIALIDAD. Tanto este mensaje como todos los posibles documentos
adjuntos al mismo son confidenciales y dirigidos exclusivamente a los
destinatarios de los mismos. Por favor, si Vd. no es uno de dichos
destinatarios, sírvase notificarnos este hecho y no copie o revele su
contenido a terceros.

CONFIDENTIALITY. This message and any attached files are confidential
and intended only for the named recipients. If you are not one of them,
please, notify us this fact and do not disclose its contents to another
person or take any copies.