[SIPForum-discussion] SIP ConferencING

Sabbir Alam msalamd21 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 06:30:36 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am setting up a SIP conferencing environment in my
lab in University of Aizu, Japan. I have successfully
installed  BEA SIP application server
(http://commerce.bea.com/showproduct.jsp?family=WLP&major=8.1&minor=5),
cantata media server and followed the documentation
(http://dev2dev.bea.com/2006/05/Conference_Application_Installation_and_Configuration.doc)
for configuration. While I was creating a conference
it shows the conference ID as conference_0 at null
(according to the document I was expecting
conference_0 at serverIP address). I don�t know why is
this happening. Did anyone observe the same problem?

Thanks,
sabbir