[SIPForum-discussion] 100 Tring for Re-invite

Manpreet Singh msingh at ibasis.net
Mon Oct 23 23:18:32 UTC 2006

I believe the 100 Trying to the Re-invite must carry the To-Tag. It doesn't
explicitly say anywhere for 100trying whether it can or cannot carry  a
To-Tag when the INVITE carries it. It does say its optional to send for
100trying when the initial invite didn't carry one. So I guess the rules in
section 8.6.2 in rfc 3261 would apply for 100Trying for a re-invite.

Manpreet