[SIPForum-discussion] External Transfer

Randall Keels rkeels at eedinc.com
Mon Oct 2 20:36:57 UTC 2006

Is it possible to transfer an external incoming call to another external
outgoing number.

I receive calls from the PSTN through my AudioCodes MP108 to my SipX 3.4
server that routes the call to my Polycom 601. I need to be able to
transfer that incoming PSTN to my 601 back out to another external
number.

I can do it if the call is originally an internal call and in all other
instances the call can be processed. It just doesn't work in the
external to internal to external scenario.

Can anyone shed some light on this problem?