[SIPForum-discussion] Obsolete RFC about SIP

Danny Thiopoulos thiopoulos at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 00:35:56 UTC 2006

Quite frankly this is getting ridicules

I've been removed from this list 4 times now, and again I get these emails

I've done it through the webpage, like advised, but obviously something is wrong

TAKE ME OFF PERMANENTLY!

From: tariqz at comcast.netTo: fossil0681 at yahoo.com; pimenta at inatel.br; discussion at sipforum.orgDate: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 13:18:17 -0600Subject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] Obsolete RFC about SIP

Please remove me from this list immediately!

From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org [mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org] On Behalf Of Keyur AminSent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 6:26 AMTo: Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho; An open list for discussion of SIP-related topicsSubject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] Obsolete RFC about SIP

I dont believe 3261 is obsolete as yet.

You can get the pdf of it by searching it on yahoo or google.Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho <pimenta at inatel.br> wrote:

Hi,Is the RFC 3261 obsolete nowadays?If yes, what is the new RFC about SIP?Where can I find a PDF document with the SIP RFC?Thanks a lot.Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho._______________________________________________discussion mailing listdiscussion at sipforum.orghttp://sipforum.org/mailman/listinfo/discussion

Keyur Amin

"Live as long as you live, after death there is no life."