[SIPForum-discussion] sip server application

Visalakshmi_Sadhu Visalakshmi_Sadhu at Satyam.com
Fri Nov 17 07:01:51 UTC 2006

HI,

Can I know any open sip server application software available with
source code written in C language preferably it should be compatible for
windows.

Basically I need to develop a SIP demonstrator with just incoming /
outgoing call.

As I am very fresh to this subject I look forward some advice from
experts on specific open software solutions for this. This would be a
great help for me in developing solution.

Look forward for  a reply

Regards

--Visala

DISCLAIMER: