[SIPForum-discussion] Creation of sip proxy server

chandan mohanty chandanimcaster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:36:26 UTC 2006

Hi Everybody,

I have installed OpenSER in my pc and using a soft phone for that. The soft
phone is wirtten in VC++. I found sip proxy server is written in C . Those
are socket programming . That's why I can only install it in Linux. Now my
job is to create a proxy server in Java so that it will be plateform
independent. I have written a socket program for server to catch the INVITE
message of the existing soft phone which is written in VC++. But I failed to
catch the signal. Can anyone tell me how to do that.

With Cheer,
Chandan